What information do we collect and how?
When using our sites, BazTicket and other related companies may collect personal information through cookies. The term ‘Cookies’ refers to small bits of information stored on your computer by your web browser. These information may include but are not limited to your name and email address, as well as pages, buttons, or links which you used on our website among others.
How do we use this information?
Information collected about you is used for the booking process and proposal of other events which may interest you through mass mailing and sms marketing, among other purposes.
Who do we share your data with?
BazTicket may share your personal information with event organisers, third parties and other partners associated with the service provided.
Our duty to you
As per the Data Protection Act 2017, our duties to you as data controllers include:
- the adopting of appropriate data security and organisational measures;
- the designation of a responsible officer for data compliance issues;
- the implementation of policies to ensure the effectiveness of data security, and other measures mentioned in Section 22;
- the communication of any personal data breach issue as per Section 26;
- the keeping of records of data processing operations in accordance with Section 33;
- the guaranteeing that the processing of personal data is in accordance with the rights of data subjects mentioned in Sections 37- 41;
- the storing of your data only as long as it is required for the requested services, marketing or legal purposes.
As per the Data Protection Act 2017, you have the right to:
- request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- request a copy of your personal data;
- withdraw consent at any time by making a formal written demand;
- request not to receive mail or SMS marketing about other events;
- contest automated decisions made about your personal data.
Requests concerning access, rectification, erasure of personal data or withdrawal of processing consent can be made by filling and sending us the related forms available on the Data Protection Office website under the Rights of Data Subject page.
Please, feel free to contact us via bazticket.com/contact or our hotline +230 5 252 4499 should you have any query or require to exercise any of the rights mentioned above.