15 DEC – 30 DEC
30 DEC – 02 JAN
Exclusively on pure.bazticket.com. Tickets bought early are less expensive. We do not sell any paper tickets, go green Mauritius!
PURE & Gister Beer invite you for two days of festivities on the 2nd and 3rd January.
It is a tradition for Mauritians to meet on the beach at the beginning of January and this New Year is particularly special to us!
On that occasion we launch our Camping Edition, which means that you can stay on site… for FREE!
A “CHIC AND WILD” ISLAND – The island of Ile aux Cerfs lies off Trou d’Eau Douce in the largest lagoon of Mauritius and offers 87 hectares of luxuriant vegetation and preserved, white, sandy beaches. It is one of the historical landmarks of Mauritius.
This paradise landscape is entirely privatised for our festival.
We are providing beach space for camp on site – free of charge.
– We provide tents on a first come first serve basis (60 max) but you cannot bring any drinks or food from outside
– Bars & Food Stations will be running continuously for 2 days at reasonable prices. A Special Breakfast offer will be proposed on Sunday morning
– Showers & Toilets are provided throughout the festival – bring your own shower gel
– Boat Shuttles will run continuously during the 2 days
– You will be able to stay on the island until 2pm on Sunday
Boat transfers will be available throughout the event non-stop.
The jetty at Pointe Maurice is the shortest way to access Ile aux Cerfs. They offer a secured parking area equipped with CCTV cameras.
All access to the island will be controlled by our security team. On that special date, the island is privatized for the proper running of the festival and safe conduct.
HIGHLIGHTS & NEW FEATURES
– Camping on site FREE OF CHARGE (No food & beverage allowed from outside, all bags will be checked)
– Only ONE Pass Category
– Only ONE Stage
– Non-Stop Party for 2 days: Lineup on going without breaks
– Iconic landmark in the middle of the Ocean
– Strong lineup of house & techno music
– Beach Bars & Food Stalls
STAGE & LINE UP
We will have only 1 Main Stage with a continuous lineup of over 14 Artists from House, Progressive & Techno Genres.