19 DECEMBER 2020 12pm-3am : Ile des deux cocos
2/3 JANUARY 2021 12pm-12pm : Ile aux Cerfs
All day passes include boat transfers to and from the island + RFID Wristband (IDDC)
LUX* Belle Mare
PLEASE NOTE THAT VIP TICKETS MUST BE BOUGHT SEPARATELY.
TABLE PACKAGES ARE ON PRE-SALE BASIC ONLINE AND WE DON’T GUARANTEE ANY AVAILABILITY FOR PURCHASES ON SITE.
All Table Packages are in the main area with the best Ocean views.
Rs 15 000
Incl. 3 premium bottles
Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Champagne, Tequila, Jägermeister.
Rs 25 000
Incl. 6 premium bottles
Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Champagne, Tequila, Jägermeister.
Whoever said life is about the journey, not the destination, probably did not own a private tropical island retreat.
The day trip to Ile des Deux Cocos starts with a boat shuttle departing from BlueBay as from 12pm. The 5-minute transfer is done aboard a boat for you to enjoy views of turtles and colorful fish in the clear waters of the lagoon.
From there, enjoy a 15-hour nonstop party in one of the most exclusive islands with a great selection of food and beverage offers.
Note: Because of the current restrictions due to the Wakashio, swimming might still not be allowed at the time of the festival
THE GOVERNOR’S VILLA
The Villa built 100 years ago, in the 1920s, by the British Governor of Mauritius, Sir Hesketh Bell, has been completely restored to its original glory. Highlights include a shaded Moroccan-style courtyard, a fragrant garden laden with bougainvillea and swimming pool.
It is a place of true magic and beauty, which has been used for glamorous and hedonistic parties.
The Villa’s Rooftop Bar will stay open for the public VIPs during the festival.
Welcome to Sir Hesketh Bell’s Island!
To the south of this island resort in Mauritius, the dramatic ocean is an ever-changing spectacle of waves pounding against the coral reef. In contrast, to the north, tranquil, sandy white beaches border Blue Bay Marine Park, one of the most stunning spots of Mauritius.
Here a gentle sea breeze caresses, the ocean shines blue, and the only traffic is the procession of fish between coral.
The secret gem offers an idyllic tropical setting for a unique island party.
– First PURE electronic music festival at Ile des Deux Cocos
– Personalized RFID Wristband for cashless payments (included in your Day Pass)
– Rooftop Bar at The Governor’s Villa
– New Eclectic and Experimental stage
– Boozy Lunch with Juicy Meat, Fresh Seafood and Deep-Sea Rock Lobster
– Gaming zone
– Boat shuttle included in your day pass
– 1-day Island Festival 19 December 2020
– 2 stages including our main Electronic
– Music Stage and a NEW Eclectic and Experimental Stage
– ♫ Electronic music Artists only
ARTISTS & STAGES
➨ Ile des Deux Cocos Electronic Music Stage (12pm-3am): Our main stage
➨ Ile des Deux Cocos Eclectic and Experimental Stage (8pm-3am): Our hidden beach stage
Artists will be announced closer to the date of the event.
Depending on the borders reopening policies, we might either have a full lineup of local artists or headlined by major international artists.
We will set-up two stages: The main stage will be our electronic music stage on the main beach and our second stage will be our eclectic and experimental music stage on a hidden beach which you will need to find while walking around the island (accessible only to VIP pass holders).
After movies will be displayed on the official tourism website of Mauritius: http://www.tourism-mauritius.mu
For Resort Residents of LUX* Belle Mare ONLY
– Exclusive NYE Buffet Gala Dinner as from 8pm
– Staring Stand-up comedian Paul Taylor (Ireland/France) with his So British (ou Presque) Bilingual Show as from 9pm
– Private Party as from 11pm until late with Reviival, Vee & NAKADIA
– Sparklers at Midnight instead of Fireworks because we care for animals
Non-Residents are strictly not allowed inside the premises
PURE & Gister Beer invite you for two days of festivities on the 2nd and 3rd January.
It is a tradition for Mauritians to meet on the beach at the beginning of January and this New Year is particularly special to us!
On that occasion we launch our Camping Edition, which means that you can stay on site… for FREE!
A “CHIC AND WILD” ISLAND – The island of Ile aux Cerfs lies off Trou d’Eau Douce in the largest lagoon of Mauritius and offers 87 hectares of luxuriant vegetation and preserved, white, sandy beaches. It is one of the historical landmarks of Mauritius.
This paradise landscape is entirely privatised for our festival.
We are providing beach space for camp on site – free of charge.
– Bring your tents but do not bring any drinks or food from outside
– Bars & Food Stations will be running continuously for 2 days at reasonable prices. A Special Breakfast offer will be proposed on Sunday morning
– Showers & Toilets are provided throughout the festival
– bring your own shower gel
– Boat Shuttles will run continuously during the 2 days
– You will be able to stay on the island until 2pm on Sunday
Boat transfers will be available throughout the event non-stop.
The jetty at Pointe Maurice is the shortest way to access Ile aux Cerfs. They offer a secured parking area equipped with CCTV cameras.
All access to the island will be controlled by our security team. On that special date, the island is privatized for the proper running of the festival and safe conduct.
A wristband will be given to you upon presentation of your e-ticket which will give you access to your dedicated festival area. Your festival wristband must always be worn.
HIGHLIGHTS & NEW FEATURES
– Camping on site FREE OF CHARGE (No food & beverage allowed from outside, all bags will be checked)
– Only ONE Pass Category
– Only ONE Stage
– Non-Stop Party for 2 days: Lineup on going without breaks
– Iconic landmark in the middle of the Ocean
– Strong lineup of house & techno music
– Beach Bars & Food Stalls
– Open dance floor
STAGE & LINE UP
We will have only 1 Main Stage with a continuous lineup of over 14 Artists from House, Progressive & Techno Genres.